VIDEO ITALY ÁNO
THE ITALIAN CULTURE THAT I LIKE ONLINE!
The project VIDEO ITALY ÁNO was created primarily to help promote Italian culture and support MADE IN ITALY around the world through the most used social networks. It contains more than 25.000 videos in Italian language, grouped in 350 thematic playlists with subtitles in Italian, in English or in combination IT + EN, which have been carefully selected to facilitate the understanding for students of different nationalities
Creator of this project is Dr. Giovanni Gentile, worked as a lecturer of Italian language at the Faculty of Educationy of Comenius University and the Faculty of Media of the Paneuropean University in Bratislava.
He was the first coordinator of upper secondary school leaving examination of Italian language at the Slovak National Institute for Education.
He has more than 20 years experience in teaching Italian language even in training institutes and big multinationals in Bratislava.
He worked also as a teacher of Italian language and culture at school of romance languages Alegría in Wien.
TEN POINTS OF STRENGHT
1. I can ascertain my knowledge of Italian grammar through an on-line entrance test before I choose the more appropriate program for me
2. I can save time and money necessary to move within the city to attend an Italian course and watch my didactical videos when and where I most prefer
3. I can get immediate and free access to on-line study material (YouTube Rai Replay/Mediaset Play) and I will not have to buy textbooks and books.
4. I can sign up directly for YouTube channel VIDEO ITALY ÁNO and consult about 15,000 videos in Italian, grouped into 250 thematical playlists, with subtitles in Italian, in Enhglish or in combination IT + EN that have been carefully selected to facilitate the understanding for students (diplomats, professionals, etc.) of different nationalities
5. I can create my own list of thematical videos that I can use for my linguistic exercises
6. I can easily share my playlist and linguistic exercises with other students and create a common learning plan
7. I can contribute to the creation of a technical or phraseological dictionary (Italian - ____) which can be shared and updated by other students
8. I can better percieve and understand the pronunciation of Italian words and phrases by slowing down or speeding up videos on YouTube
9. I can have 30 minutes of consultation per week with the teacher of my program to check aquired knowledge
10. I can choose a recommended playlist of videos and linguistic exercises by an Italian native teacher to prepare my exam of Italian language
- for entrepreneurs who want to know Italian realities, companies, fairs and business environment
- for the education of teachers of Italian language in primary and secondary schools
- for the education of pupils Italian also outside the school environment
- for the education of legal interpretersrs and translators of Italian language
- for professionals who need to improve their specialized terminology in Italian language
- for students of Italian language and culture from all over the world
- for Italians who live or work abroad