ITALIAN ACADEMY FOR FOREIGNERS
Executive Director: Dr. Giovanni Gentile
With J.H. Ivan Gasparovič, former president of the Slovak Republic (August 2004)
- He worked as a lecturer of Italian language at the Faculty of Education of Comenius University and the Faculty of Mass Media of the Paneuropean University in Bratislava
- He was the first coordinator of upper secondary school leaving examination of Italian language at the Slovak National Institute for Education.
- He was appointed president of the examination commission for interpreters and translators of Italian language by the Minister of Justice of the Slovak Republic Tomáš Borec.
- He held specialized seminars for translators of Italian language for Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Kosice.
- He has more than 20 years of experience in teaching Italian at academies and multinationals in Bratislava.
- He worked as a lecturer of Italian language and culture in Wien for one year.
- Actually also works as a teacher of the Italian language for the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- He created the online platform of videos of Italian culture for teachers, translators, tutors and students of Italian language.