The company ITALIANSKONSULTING was founded in Slovakia in 2011.
Managing owner is Dr. Giovanni Gentile, who has more than 23 years of experience in teaching general and specialized Italian for foreigners, for Slovak institutions, academies, big multinationals, such as Slovak Embassy in Rome, Slovak National Bank, Società Dante Alighieri, Academy of Education, Educational Institute, Institute of Banking Education, Berlitz Institute Humboldt Institute, ACCENTURE, AT&T, EMERSON, IBM, INTESA SAN PAOLO and many others private companies.
More than 15.000 teaching hours and 350 foreigners students, most of them diplomats, lawyers, entrepreneurs, top managers, sport professionals and artists.
Karla Wursterová - Current Ambassadress of the Slovak Republic to Italy.
Jozef Mikloško - Former Ambassador of the Slovak Republic to Italy.
Daniela Švecová - Former President of the Supreme Court of the Slovak Republic.
Patrick Hessel - Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2015 of the Slovak Republic.
Daniela Hantuchová - Retired tennis player world n. 5 in the WTA rankings in singles.
Mária Čírová - Slovak singer, UNICEF Ambassadress Slovakia
and many others...
The ITALIAN ACADEMY FOR FOREIGNERS offers:
1) Italian language courses
- for children (with tutor)
- for adults (two-weeks Italian conversation course)
- for immigrants (preparation to Italian language exame CILS/PLIDA for Italian citizenship)
- for professionals (diplomats in Italy, opera singers, lawyers, economists, doctors)
- for companies (top managers and employees).
2) Italian language seminars
- Specialized seminars for translators of Italian language: politics, diplomacy, law, economics, commerce, communication, medicine, sports, gastronomy, tourism).
- Linguistic seminars for teachers of Italian language (Italian grammar - All levels)
After having completed their online course/seminar, the students will get a CERTIFICATION OF PARTICIATION by email.
All students of the Academy can improve their education, using a unique online video platform of videos of Italian culture for entrepreneurs, teachers and students of Italian language.