ITALIAANSE ACADEMIE VOOR BUITENLANDERS
Uitvoerend Directeur - Dr. Giovanni Gentile
Met Ivan Gasparovič, voormalig president van de Slowaakse Republiek
MAIN PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES
- Lecturer of Italian language at the Faculty of Education of Comenius University and later continued at the Faculty of Mass Media of the Paneuropean University in Bratislava.
- Teacher with almost 25 years of experience in teaching general and specialized Italian for Slovak institutions, academies, big multinationals, such as Slovak Embassy in Rome, Slovak National Bank, Società Dante Alighieri, (Bratislava / Košice), Academy of Education, Educational Institute, Institute of Banking Education, Berlitz Institute Humboldt Institute, ACCENTURE, AT&T, EMERSON, IBM, INTESA SAN PAOLO and many others private companies.
- Coordinator of upper secondary school leaving examination of Italian language at the Slovak National Institute for Education.
- Member of the examination commission of Italian language Italian language teacher for the Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs of the Slovak Republic.
- Lecturer of Italian language and culture in Wien for one year.
- Professional business interpreter and translator of Slovak language for Italian companies.
- Former member of the executive committee of the The Slovak Association of Translators and Interpreters.
- president of the examination commission of Italian language for legal interpreters and translators by the Minister of Justice of the Slovak Republic
- Trainer for translators of Italian language for Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Kosice.
- Creator of new innovative platform for language training and digital internalization of goods and services, for entrepreneurs, professionals, teachers, tutor and students of Italian language.
- Experienced consultant in the field of internationalization and business development for Italian small and medium entreprises on the Slovak market.
- Former president of Italian non-profit organization ASPIM EUROPA (Association of Services for Small and Medium Enterprises - Europe) in Slovakia.
- Former president of Slovak non-profit association PRIATELIA TALIANSKEJ A SLOVENSKEJ KULTÚRY (Friends of Italian and Slovak culture).
- Founder and director of the International Festival ITALIAN-SLOVAK FRIENDSHIP DAYS.