CORSO ITALY ÁNO
Professional Italian online
Experienced Italian native teacher:
He taught more than 15.000 hours in Slovakia
- He received several scholarships from the Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic to deepen his Slovak language studies at the Comenius Un iversity and the Un iversity of Pavol Josef Šafárik in Košice.
- He graduated with 110/110 cum laude at La Sa pienza University of Rome with a thesis titled "Slovak Republic in the process of integration into the European Union.
- He holds a Master in International Functions organized by the Italian Society for International Organization of Rome.
- He worked as a lecturer of Italian language at the Faculty of Ed ucation of Comenius University and the Faculty of Mass Media of the Paneuropean University in Bratislava.
- He was the first coordinator of upper secondary school leaving examination of Italian language at the Slovak National Institute for Education.
- He was appointed president of the examination commission for interpreters and translators of Italian language by the Minister of Justice of the Slovak Republic Tomáš Borec.
- He held specialized seminars for translators of Italian language for Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Kosice.
- He has more than 20 years of experience in teaching Italian at academies and multinationals in Bratislava.
- He taught Italian language to many Slovak personalities from different kind of professions (Jozef Mikloško, Patrick Hessel, Daniela Hantuchová, Maria Čírová and others...).
- He also worked as a lecturer of Italian language and culture in the school of romance language Alegría in Wien.
- He created the online platform of videos of Italian culture for entrepreneurs, teacher and students of Italian language VIDEO ITALY ÁNO.
Presentation of the project VIDEO ITALÝ ANO PromoPubblicato da Giovanni Gentile su Lunedì 11 maggio 2020